Certified etiquette expert Ali Weil shares tips on creating the perfect Easter table for grown-ups and kids.
- Create a kid-sized table that looks as special as the grown-up table. Little touches like colorful ribbon, specialty desserts and real napkins go a long way towards making the kid table feel monumental.
- Secure straws in cute cups to keep things neat and to avoid spills.
- Help your friends and family feel special by setting place cards with their names.
- Send guests off with a party favor, like a lovely flower or a specialty cookie for the kids.
- Add layers to the tablescape. Tablecloths, runners, place mats and chargers all add depth to the experience.
See more tips in our magazine.
All images by Jade Lott Photography.